Fingerprint Logon for Domain Users

Q. How to enable Fingerprint reader for Domain Users?

Today I enabled Fingerprint Reader for my Lenovo T430s laptop, after enrolling my fingers for the logon when I tried login to my laptop using one of my enrolled finger, It didn't work.. and I got below error message.

Error message dialog box:
Error message clearly says that for Domain Users we have to enable configuration in Biometric Device, and for that please follow below instruction.

1. Go to Control panel of your windows OS, and double click on "Biometric Devices" as shown in below screenshot.
2. Click on "Change biometric settings" link which is on the left side of the windows (shown in below screenshot).

3. You will see new dialog box as shown in below screenshot. Select highlighted check box "Allow users to log on to a domain using their fingerprints" and then click "Save Changes" button.
Here you go.. Now domain users should be able to login using registered Fingerprints.

I hope you liked my blog. If you have any questions, please let me know. Don't forget to subscriber us. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger